I’m a professional cameraman and video editor, with my own ENG equipment.
My camera adventure started, when I was a high school student – then I worked for a local TV channel in my hometown.
Later, I was offered to work for the best news channel in Poland, TVN 24, and for the main evening news programme called FAKTY TVN. Working for them almost 8 years, I was covering important national and international events and recording interviews with top politicians. As a cameraman and editor, I worked also for televisions other than Polish, for example: ZDF (Germany), Al Jazeera English, NOS (Netherlands) and SF (Switzerland).
In the meantime, I graduated Warsaw Film & Television Academy (diploma of a cameraman, 2013) and I improved my skills during intensive 3-months workshop for cameramen organised by Gdynia Film School (2014). Currently, I’m also a student of Film and Audio-Visual Culture Studies at the University of Gdansk. In my free time, I travel a lot, especially by bike. I enjoyed a lot riding along Danube river and along the south coast of Baltic Sea.
I reported for example:
– the Nobel Peace Prize anniversary of President Lech Walesa in Gdansk (Poland) in 2008 (visits of A. Merkel, F. Hollande, J. M. Barroso and Dalajlama),
– elections in Germany in 2009,
– Norway after the terrorist attack (2011) and later A. Breivik’s trial in Oslo (2012),
– Balkan conflicts in Mitrovica, Kosovo and anti-Roma riots in Bulgaria,
– Polish EU Presidency in 2011,
– Football championship Euro 2012 in Poland,
– USA President Barack Obama’s visit to Warsaw (Poland),
– the trial of Mr Oscar Pistorious from Pretoria, South Africa (2014)
– search and rescue action after Cemfjord ship sunk in the Northern Sea (Scotland, 2015)
– terrorists attack in Brussels, Belgium (2016)
– Polish Festival in Melbourne, Australia (2017)
I worked also for private clients, recording company events, advertisements, social campaign actions, etc.